Sic Bo, a dice game that has existed for thousands of years, has made it to the new gambling platforms. Since the pandemic outbreak, it has been trendy in online slots in Singapore and other countries. Other names include Small and Big, Hi-Lo, Hi-Lo, and Tai Sai.
This may appear to be a straightforward game, but it is crucial to understand the system to increase your chances of winning and not just randomly pick numbers to place your bets.
HOW TO PLAY SICBO?
This popular dice game can be played with many betting options.
- Small and Big Bets – these are the most basic type of options in Sic Bo. The player is expected to correctly predict the number of dice used in a single roll. For small bets, you can wager between 4 and 10, while for big bets, you can wager from 11 up to 17.
- Combination Bets – players must place coins on the third table row and pick a combination of dice displayed at the end of each roll.
- Single dice Bet – this is a wager that you think will show up one, two, three or even all of the numbers in your roll.
- Double Dice Bet – revolves around predicting that two of the three dice will be equal after one roll.
- Triple Dice Bet – is split into specific triples and any triple. A bet on any triple will accept any combination of triples, while a wager on a particular triple requires that you use a specific triple.
SIC BO BETTING STRATEGIES
Despite appearing simple, Sic Bo winnings may be complicated due to the many betting options.
- Play demo games.
- Choose small or big bets often.
- Never wager on multiple bets.
- This dice game is also a game of luck.
Because of the popularity and accessibility of online casinos, Sic Bo has become a popular game. It is still a pandemic. It is not recommended for people to gather in close quarters. Sic Bo is an easy game to learn and will attract more gamblers. It is crucial that you only place your bets at trusted sites such as live casinos online in Singapore.